01. Part of the West coast of NA from lat. 42' 30 to 52' 15N
02. Part of the West coast of NA from lat. 43' 00 to 36' 36N
03. Port Quadra in the Gulf of Georgia on an enlarged scale
04. Gray's Harbour on the West coast of New Albion...enlarged scale
06. Copy of Spanish chart from 48' 20 to 49' 35 N rec. from Galiano
07. Copy of Caamano chart from 50' 45 to 55' 40N rec. from Quadra
08. Copy of Spanish chart from 16' 00 to 41' 30 N rec.by Quadra
09. Sheet containing four harbours & entrance to River Columbia
10. Copy of Spanish chart of Port of Bucareli rec. from Quadra
11. Copy of Spanish chart of Nootka Sound rec. from Quadra
12. Gray's harbour, as rec from Quadra
13. Port of S. Francisco as rec.from Quadra
14. Bay of Monterey as rec.from Quadra
17. Chatham Island by Broughton.
18. A sketch of the Columbia River explored...Broughton...October 1792
A chart shewing part of the Western coast of North America...
Bulfinch's Sound (Nasparti Inlet below Brooks Peninsula)
Carte du Rio Columbia depuis son embouchure jusqu au Fort Vancouver.
Chart of Pt Discovery or Pt Quadra...surveyed by Mr Whidbey
Cht Coast NW America & Islands Adj NW of Gulf of Georgia
Columbia's River (likely a copy of Gray's chart obtained at Nootka)
First boat expedition from Restoration Bay 30 May to 3 June (Burke Ch)
Fourth boat expedition from Salmon Bay
Islands north and west of Haro and Rosario Strait (Blakely & Cypress)
Islas de la Reine Charlotte (B.C.?)
Johnstone Strait (Strait of Georgia to Queen Charlotte Sd)
La costa de America desde Nutka hasta 51'30"
La costa NO de America con la isla de Quadra Y Vancouver
Northwest Coast of America from 49'30-51'30. Spanish map
Plan du port de la Nouvelle Archangel dans I'lle de Sitka.. from Sarichev)PRO 2250
Plan du Port de Nutka. Cala de los Amigos
Plano de la Isle de Nutka-(possibly received at Nootka)
Plano topographico...Archipelago de Nutka....(possibly rec at Nootka)
Plano Topographico...del Archipiego de Nutka.
Port Conclusion.....Baranov Is.(behind Sitka. End of 3rd yr)
Port de Quadra ou de la decouverte.
Port Stewart in the Sts of Adm DeFonte (W Arm, Behm Canal)
Queen Charlotte Islands (from Vancouver's chart #7)
Second boat expedition.Channels north of Seaforth Channel 9-18 June '93
Straits between Banks island, Pitt Island and Mainland
Third boat expedition Princess Royal Is.& channel btwn Banks and Pitt Is.
Track of Discovery. Continuation of 226
Vancouver Is. & Juan de Fuca
[Coast of New Albion and New Georgia] (Puget Sd etc.)
[Columbia river to Port Menzies]
[Outline chart of Burke Channel]
[What was known about the west coast around 1800]
References and Repositories Abbreviations